Rebecca Keltie was born in Michigan in 1970 as the youngest of three from a middle-income, blue-collar, hard working family.
After graduating from high school in 1988, Rebecca enlisted in the United States Navy. After serving over seven years, Keltie then enlisted in the US Naval Reserves until her honorable retirement in 2014.
Serving nearly 21 years total in the military, Rebecca was stationed in Guam, California, and Hawaii. She later had several deployments to Michigan, Maine, Virginia, California, Mississippi, and Sicily, all of which helped shape her into the Proud and Strong American she is today.
Rebecca wanted more after retiring from the Navy. She knew she could put her experiences from all over the world, dealing with every realm of civilian and military environments, to use to help fix America.
A divorced mother of two sons who have both served in the United States military, with one still serving, Rebecca has seen and been through the true-life gamut: the good, the bad, the ups and downs.
About Rebecca Keltie
- Came from a low to middle-income blue-collar hard working family
- Served in the United States Military for almost 21 years
- Honorably discharged from the US Navy
- Experienced in working with several government and military entities
- Worked directly with foreign militaries including NATO troops and operations
- Single Parent who raised two outstanding men, both of whom have served honorably in the U.S. military
- Worked several careers in the civilian, military and government sectors
- Four FEMA certifications:
1) Incident Command System
2) ICS for Single Resources & Initial Action Incident
3) National Incident Management System
4) National Response Framework
- Has also experienced the hardships of unemployment
- Has given and continues to give back to her Community with Community Service
- Believes in and lives by Truth and Transparency
- Rebecca’s top platform interests include supporting our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights, Education, Healthcare, Veterans and Immigration.
- Rebecca believes in a “Common Sense” America!
Paid for by Rebecca Keltie for Congress